Click this link!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Allahu Allah



Allah

I tried to find Him on the Christian cross, but He
was not there; I went to the Temple of the
Hindus and to the old pagodas, but I could not
find a trace of Him anywhere.

I searched on the mountains and in the valleys
but neither in the heights nor in the depths was I
able to find Him. I went to the Ka'bah in Mecca,
but He was not there either.

I questioned the scholars and philosophers but
He was beyond their understanding.

I then looked into my heart and it was there
where He dwelled that I saw Him; He was
nowhere else to be found.

(Jalaluddin Rumi)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true and beautiful, the essential lesson for all seekers from the peerless Rumi :)

Ya Haqq!

Anonymous said...

Subhan Allah.
Check this: www.myspace.com/tributetorumi
Salaam
Ina

Anonymous said...

Subhanallah!