Click this link!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Better than You


Yes...That is the problem.

Whats the difference when you put a king in the grave and the beggar in the grave?

But still... I am BETTER THAN YOU!

accompany me on my death procession and you'll see how better I am and why I've fought and clutched my worldly possessions tightly.

then come and see where they buried that beggar from around the corner.

Yes, you'll see all the difference then.

Yes.We'll see.See it bright as the sun in our faces.

Kullu nafsin zaa iqatul mauts!
All soul shall taste death! will meet you there :)




They say the wheat cannot grow
In the desert or amidst snow
Will the clouds bring their rain?
Will the snow melt once again?
In the meantime will wheat survive?
Will this grain become alive?

I seem to be that lone grain
In my desert silent remain
Endure the draught and sandy pain
Till the clouds wash me again.
They say clouds will only rain
When they decide. We wish in vain.

No matter how brilliant a mind
A soul that’s wise, a heart that’s kind
When lost in this endless space
Walking the desert pace after pace
When of grace there’s no trace
It is futile for us to chase
The spirit we try to embrace;
God in God’s time reveals God’s face.


Rumi

No comments: